About Lined sweatshirt
- Those in search of an everyday women’s cardigan that is ultra-lightweight and high-performance will find it in this must-have piece. Crafted with 100 Series POLARTEC® recycled fleece, which offers versatile temperature control and breathability, an anti-pilling finish and is extremely durable, this Moncler piece counts on its oversized proportions to deliver an original and edgy look that will never go unnoticed.
- "Après Ski" women’s short down jacket crafted in POLARTEC® 100 SERIES fleece; the fabric offers versatile warmth, optimal breathability, resistance to pilling and remarkable durability
- Down quilted cardigan with "puffy" effect
- Funnel collar lined entirely in contrast colour eco-fur
- Two-way die-cast zipper front closure covered by contrast colour grosgrain trim on the entire front, including the collar
- Front pockets with die-cast zipper closures covered by contrast colour grosgrain
- Contrast colour grosgrain trimmed cuffs
- Adjustable aglet-ended drawcord collar and hem
- "Recycled" label on bottom of back right side
- POLARTEC® label on bottom of left side
- Tricolour nylon laqué Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Bomber fit
- Medium length
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyester; COLLAR LINING: 57% Acrylic, 26% Cotton, 17% Modacrylic
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000