- With the Servieres, Moncler fully expresses its love for references. A reinterpretation of a historic ski jacket with a detachable patch that reproduces an original graphic from 1957, this outerwear piece combines nylon laqué with a nylon skier print which brings to mind the graphics from the 1968 Winter Olympic Games in Grenoble.
- Down quilted nylon skiers print jacket
- Nylon laqué band on chest with removable Moncler embroidered patch
- Coil zipper front closure
- Pockets with snap closures
- Felt Moncler logo
- Short length
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000