- The imagination runs wild in the Connie from the 0 Moncler Richard Quinn line, collection n°0 of the Moncler Genius project, covering this women’s micro-taffeta jacket in daisies. This exclusive fabric which honours the designer’s originality, is paired with a leopard print nylon lining to create outerwear that will be impossible to resist. The result is a tribute to pure femininity.
- Micro-taffeta jacket with daisy print
- Leopard printed nylon lining
- Down filled
- Smooth exterior without quilting. Boudin quilted interior
- Attached hood anchored to the interior collar with adjustable aglet-ended elastic drawcord and metal logo toggle
- Collar with concealed snap closure and decorative button bejewelled with black rhinestones
- Two-way metal zipper front closure
- Side pockets with concealed zipper closures
- Adjustable cased elastic cuffs with painted logo snaps
- High frequency Daisy logo on the left sleeve with topstitching around the perimeter
- Medium length
- The model wears size 1
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyester; LINING: 100% Polyester; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyester; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000