- For those searching for the perfect jacket to face the biggest challenges of winter, the Danube is a piece that will exceed their expectations. Moncler plays with the strength of two-tone wool plaid and enriches it with irresistible details, like a concealed belt with a black silicone logo patch.
- Two-tone diagonal wool check jacket
- Down filled
- Black lining
- Hood with elastic drawcord, detachable using black painted snap closures
- Black die-cast zipper closure for all of the colourways
- Double pockets with black die-cast zipper closures for all of the colourways
- Concealed belt on interior right side of garment to be used when the jacket is open.
- The belt passes through the loop on the left side and closes with a hook-and-loop closure in the centre front.
- Black silicone patch detail with Moncler lettering
- Cased elastic cuffs with hook-and-loop closure tabs with black silicone Moncler lettering patch detail.
- Elastic drawcord hem and metal toggle
- Medium length
EXTERIOR: 100% Virgin wool; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Virgin wool; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000