- The Tornado men’s jacket is the perfect expression of vintage military styling. A piece from the 7 Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara line, collection n°7 of the Moncler Genius project, that originally reinterprets the cornerstones of outerwear, pairing technical fabrics with Fujiwara’s utilitarian taste. The look is enriched with graphics that bring to mind a landing strip, the theme that characterises the collection, and the NEWS - North, East, West, South acronym on the back.
- Military satin parka
- Down filled
- Knit cuffs with checkered interior
- Metal zipper and storm placket with 4-hole button closures
- Chest welt pockets, hand flap pockets with metal buttons closures Sleeve pocket with exposed zipper closure
- Hood drawcord with Moncler FRAGMENT® graphic on the right end; drawcord waist
- Vintage "NEWS" graphic on the back and embroidered collection "code" on the left sleeve
- Long length
- The model wears size 3
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; Ribs: 100% Virgin wool
Due to the current situation, the shipment of store.moncler.com orders will be delayed. We apologise for the inconvenience.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
We have decided to prolong the returns period to 60 days for all orders made between 1 March and 10 May 2020, to give you more time to decide if you want to keep or return your purchases.
Normal conditions of return will apply to orders made after 10 May. Please consult our Return Policy for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000