- The Sopwith men’s long jacket is an essential component of the 7 Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara line, collection n°7 of the Moncler Genius project, able to interpret Moncler’s heritage through the designer’s sensibility of cultural rebelliousness. Nylon laqué, the brand’s signature fabric, is the canvas of choice to display the Moncler FRAGMENT® logo on both the front and the back, impossible to go unnoticed.
- Nylon laqué jacket
- Printed lining
- Detachable hood with elastic drawcord
- Metal zipper and snaps front closures
- Hand pockets with zipper closures
- Collection "code" graphic on the left sleeve Moncler FRAGMENT® logo graphic on the chest and back
- Long length
- The model wears size 3
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; FRONT LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; SLEEVES LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BACK LINING: 100% Polyester
Due to the current situation, the shipment of store.moncler.com orders will be delayed. We apologise for the inconvenience.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
We have decided to prolong the returns period to 60 days for all orders made between 1 March and 10 May 2020, to give you more time to decide if you want to keep or return your purchases.
Normal conditions of return will apply to orders made after 10 May. Please consult our Return Policy for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000