About Lined sweatshirt
- Technical fabric contrasts, fruit of Moncler’s constant technical experimentation, are delivered in this outerwear piece that can withstand even the harshest weather conditions. A combination of waterproof features and high-performance finishes borrowed from sportwear that become metropolitan details to wear in the city or for those après-ski moments in an exclusive mountain resort. For those always looking to claim first place, whether in sports or for style.
- "Performance & Style" top in stretch fleece with down quilted technical nylon front, collar and hood
- Attached hood with adjustable elastic drawcord
- Adjustable elastic drawcord hem
- Two-way waterproof zipper front closure
- Waterproof zipper front pockets and technical welts
- Tricolour ribbon, distinctive graphic signature of the brand, inserted on the inside of the hood
- Base of sleeves with elastic binding
- Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Short length
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 93% Polyester, 7% Elastane / Spandex
Performance & Style
- Garment Designed For Light Sport
- Water Repellent
- Good Breathability
- Waterproof Zip
- Good Thermal Insulation
InsulationInsulation factor 0,0 out of 5
LightweightLightweight factor 0,0 out of 5
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
All orders placed and delivered between 2 and 23 December may be exceptionally returned until 7 January.
Orders delivered after 23 December follow the ordinary return policy.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000