- Hand craftsmanship and design as a work of art. This is the concept behind the 6 Moncler Noir Kei Ninomiya line, collection n°6 of the Moncler Genius project. It also applies to basic garments like this sleeveless dress with a fitted bodice and a cut at the waist, where lasered micro-perforations create a diamond pattern. A slip adds volume to the skirt and completes the three-dimensional look.
- Technical poplin sleeveless dress with fitted bodice, cut at the waist and flared skirt
- Round neckline
- Lasered micro-perforations that create a diamond design
- Silk slip to wear under the garment
- Concealed zipper back closure
PART A: BASE FABRIC: 65% Polyester, 35% Cotton;PART B: BASE FABRIC: 100% Silk
We offer a speedy Express shipping service. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000