- The Khatanga, a women’s jacket from the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n°2 of the Moncler Genius project, is part of an exclusive capsule created for the Genius Building presentation. Designed to be the absolute star of winter looks, this outerwear layers multiple details to create a truly unique style: it is made up of a nylon laqué jacket with a large lapel in heavy wool tweed and technical fabric fringe and trim, almost resembling medieval armour for a contemporary heroine. A bold personality delivered as an updated urban must-have to face the bitter cold.
- Women’s nylon laqué jacket
- Wool tweed exterior cape
- Wrinkled technical fabric hood
- Down filled
- Raw washed cotton canvas lining
- Front with metal zipper closure
- Hood collar with snaps closure
- Nylon twill ribbon zipper pull and trim detail on wool tweed
- Adjustable elastic drawcord hem and cuffs
- Long length
- Moncler embroidered ribbon loop on outside back of neck
EXTERIOR: 50% Acrylic, 22% Wool, 14% Cotton, 10% Polyamide / Nylon, 4% Mohair; BODY LINING: 100% Cotton; SLEEVES LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyester; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
We offer a speedy Express shipping service. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for an exchange or a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000