- This special version of the Tippi, a women’s coat from the 0 Moncler Richard Quinn line, collection n°0 of the Moncler Genius project, is enriched with a print created specifically for the Genius Building presentation. Richard Quinn’s maximalist approach is expressed to the fullest, creating outerwear that pairs Moncler’s iconic nylon laqué with a “Paisley” pattern and a zebra print lining to balance the look. The slightly loose fit, which pays tribute to silhouettes from the Sixties, completes the look and adds a touch of femininity.
- Nylon laqué coat with Paisley print
- Zebra printed nylon lining
- Down filled with boudin quilting
- Slightly loose fit
- Attached hood with adjustable aglet-ended elastic drawcord and metal logo toggle
- Two-way metal zipper and painted logo snaps front closures
- Front flap pockets with painted snap closures
- Adjustable cased elastic cuffs with painted snap closures
- High frequency Daisy logo on the left sleeve with topstitching around the perimeter
- Long length
- Moncler Genius special style
- The model wears size 1
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyester; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyester; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
We offer a speedy Express shipping service. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000