- This backpack from the 7 Moncler Fragment Hiroshi Fujiwara line, collection n° 7 of the Moncler Genius project, is a bold, versatile accessory designed for travel, the outdoors, and for moving around the city. Crafted in nylon with a faux suede base, the two-way zipper top closure, a spacious front pocket, slider buckle straps to adjust expansion, and adjustable shoulder straps guarantee optimal function and comfort. The "Moncler/Fragment Design G. Studio Stendhal, Milano" lettering printed on front adds an unmistakable finishing touch that will not go unnoticed.
- Backpack from the FRAGMENT® collection
- Crafted in nylon with faux suede base
- Front pocket with two-way zipper closure
- Front with two-way zipper closure
- Sider buckle straps to adjust expansion
- Adjustable shoulder straps
- "Moncler/Fragment Design G. Studio Stendhal, Milano" lettering printed on front
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyester
We offer a speedy Express shipping service. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for an exchange or a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000