The Recallis jacket is a canvas for well-known fashion painter and illustrator Jean-Philippe Delhomme, reinventing the insurmountable Moncler heritage inspired by mountaineering. Openly referencing the Eighties outerwear the brand keeps in its archive, Recallis is a declaration of style and personality to be worn in the city or when having fun on the snow.
- Product details
- Jacket in technical nylon with ski print and down padding
- Reversible garment: print on one side and solid lacquered nylon on the other
- Front fastening with reversible die-cast zip
- Double pocket with die-cast zip on the outside and inside of the garment
- Tape drawstring bottom hem and inner waist
- Felt logo on left sleeve
- Medium length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash with the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer a speedy Express shipping service. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.