The Chouette is the ultimate expression of Moncler 1952’s pop attitude, collection no. 2 of the Moncler Genius project. Young, brilliant and provocative. The skilful use of materials and mix-and-match details make this piece an icon of the new universe of Moncler.
- Product details
- Down quilted nylon laqué jacket
- Contrast colour cotton velvet drop shoulders, a shade darker than the base fabric
- Gunmetal-tone die-cast zipper and tonal painted snaps closure
- Two coil zipper welt pockets
- Interior drawcord hem with palladium-tone toggle
- Oversized velvet Moncler logo matching the drop shoulders
- Short length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Cotton
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash with the garment on reverse.
- Product Advice
Product AdviceOur style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer a speedy Express shipping service. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.