- The Arpon is a jacket for boys that is perfect for a vacation to the mountains. Its technical and high-performance properties are represented by the nylon technique exterior and its waterproof details. However, the attention to design is what makes this outerwear a champion worthy of taking first place.
- Down filled stretch nylon technique and printed nylon technique jacket
- Solid 2-layer nylon technique top, sleeves and hood
- Solid fabric with smooth exterior
- Elbows with small boudin quilting
- 2-layer camouflage print nylon body
- Boudin quilted print
- Down filled hood with a smooth exterior detachable with a collar zipper closure
- Waterproof zipper closure
- Top of storm placket with contrast colour MONCLER graphic
- Nylon laqué lining
- Powder skirt with non-slip elastic and snap closures
- Vertical welt pockets and lift pass pocket with waterproof zipper closures
- Soft, stretch fabric wrist gaiters
- Rounded, slightly longer back hem compared to the front
- Tonal silicone Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Medium length
OUTER BOTTOM: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; OUTER SLEEVES : 87% Polyamide / Nylon, 13% Elastane / Spandex; OUTER UPPER PART: 87% Polyamide / Nylon, 13% Elastane / Spandex; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 87% Polyamide / Nylon, 13% Elastane / Spandex; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; 2 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex
We offer a speedy Express shipping service. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000