- The Alsek is an “Après-Ski” vest that Moncler dedicates to men who love high-tech fabrics and care about the environment. This piece is crafted with nylon, a Moncler style that fuses Japanese textile engineering and design in a garment that is highly breathable and waterproof, assured to give great satisfaction to the most demanding outdoorsmen.
- "Après Ski" men’s vest crafted in a mix of recycled Japanese materials: recycled pre-consumer nylon fabrics (made from production waste), fused with a technical membrane that guarantees water repellency and breathability
- The membrane is made using an eco-sustainable process where natural materials are used which guarantee a product that is 50% recycled
- Back yoke crafted in recycled post-consumer polyester fabric made from recycled plastic bottles
- Nylon laqué lining
- Padding made of recycled polyester wadding that comes from recycled plastic bottles, a GRS Global Recycled Standard certified product
- Waterproof centre zipper polo-style closure
- Pockets with waterproof zipper closures
- Sides with two-way waterproof zipper closures and logo zipper pulls
- Padded zipper cover
- Hook and loop patch with Moncler/Grenoble graphics executed with technical heat embossing on bottom front of garment
- Tricolour Moncler logo on back yoke
- Silicone "Recycled" label on bottom of back
- Short length
- Slim fit
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 86% Polyamide / Nylon, 14% Elastane / Spandex
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
We offer a speedy Express shipping service. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000