The Emet features a print inspired by the landscapes of Impressionist artists, playing with colors and fabrics. A jacket that is the fruit of the artistic intuition of Moncler Grenoble, collection n°3 of the Moncler Genius project, which represents the eclectic style of the line. The oversized proportions perfectly marry with the romantic nature of a piece destined to set a trend.
- Product details
- "Genius Après Ski" jacket made in wool tweed
- Contrast mixed wool yarn embroidery on centre front, hem and cuffs
- Down quilted
- Adjustable oversized elastic drawcord hood
- Down filled double interior collar which guarantees optimal protection from the cold
- Two-way waterproof zipper closure
- Two waterproof zipper welt front pockets
- Waterproof zipper lift pass welt pocket at base of left sleeve
- Quilted nylon powder skirt with technical wadding, non-slip Moncler elastic and logo snaps closure
- Interior media pocket with silicone media port inserted in left front lining
- Brushed technical jersey windproof wrist gaiter with thumb-loop
- Bomber jacket proportions
- Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Medium length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionLINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; Embroidery: 50% Acrylic, 50% Wool; BASE FABRIC: 82% Virgin wool, 11% Mohair, 7% Polyamide / Nylon
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Wash inside out; Do not twist or wring
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
All orders placed and delivered between 3 and 21 December may be exceptionally returned until 7 January.
Orders delivered after 21 December follow the ordinary return policy.