About CASUAL TROUSER
- Futuristic inferences that weave between technical research and a competitive spirit. Trousers designed for winter sport competitions, adaptable to the most extreme weather conditions; graceful on the figure, they shape the leg with their ’70s inspired flared cut. A high-performance winning choice, whether in sports or for style.
- "High Performance" trousers in water-repellent 3-layer stretch nylon, the technical membrane guarantees elevated waterproofing and breathabiity
- Fully taped seams with thermal padding and lined with stretch fabric
- Velour tech lined waistband to warm the back
- Waterproof zipper fly
- Avalanche safety RECCO® reflector located on outside bottom right pant leg
- Waterproof zipper front pockets
- Bottom of leg waterproof zipper closure and technical nylon gaiter closed with elastic and hook to anchor boots
- Technical cordura edge guard patches at inside bottom of leg
- Relaxed fit with slightly shaped wide leg and knee patch
- Adjustable self waist tab
- Tricolour Moncler logo on back centre of waistband
- 78 cm inseam
LINING: 95% Polyamide / Nylon, 5% Elastane / Spandex; PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; 2 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; BOTTOM LINING : 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 88% Polyamide / Nylon, 12% Elastane / Spandex
- Garment designed for intensive sport
- High Water Column
- Good Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Heat-sealed Stitching
- Waterproof Zip
- Wind-resistant gaiters
- Emergency Localizer In Case Of Avalanche
WindproofWind-resistance factor 5.0 out of 5
WaterproofWater-repellency factor 3.0 out of 5
InsulationInsulation factor 2.0 out of 5
BreathableBreathability factor 5.0 out of 5
LightweightLightweight factor 4.0 out of 5
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.