- With the Sullivan, a men’s jacket from the 5 Moncler Craig Green line, collection n°5 of the Moncler Genius project, the designer enjoys disrupting the laws of physics, delivering a piece where proportions are not a definite, but a feature that can be changed according to the wearer’s needs. The result is outerwear that combines nylon technique with a nylon léger lining, and a creatively engineered construction that guarantees lightness and versatility.
- Nylon technique long coat
- Nylon léger lined
- Front with black Moncler logo snaps closure
- Attached hood with adjustable elastic drawcord
- Detachable collar, anchored to the coat using straps and nylon Moncler logo snaps
- Side pockets with black concealed zipper closures
- Unpadded bands alternate with down filled sections, facilitating the garment’s packable closure
- Die-cast zipper closures on the shoulder caps, chest and bottom of the piece that close the jacket once folded
- Straps on the shoulders with Moncler d-rings that close the jacket once folded
- Black hardware
- A removable tonal patch with the Moncler logo and the name of the designer printed on straps and applied on a grosgrain loop on the left sleeve
- Long length
- Loose fit
- The model wears size 3
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; COLLAR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.