- The Coolidge, a men’s jacket from the 5 Moncler Craig Green line, collection n°5 of the Moncler Genius project, is designed utilizing an innovative system of flat seams to join the blocks of colour that make up the piece. The result is a style that combines the lightness of nylon léger and an engineered design to create a new menswear concept attributable to the look of high-tech uniforms.
- Down quilted nylon léger jacket
- colour blocking with three colours: contrasting colours between the front and the back and white centre band on the front
- Front with reverse coil zipper closure
- Detachable collar and hood anchored to the jacket using straps and nylon Moncler snaps
- Hood with adjustable drawcord closure
- Tonal Moncler lettering on the back of the hood
- Chest and side pockets with black concealed zipper closures
- Black hardware
- Double-sided details alternate with unpadded sections
- A removable tonal patch with the Moncler logo and the name of the designer printed on straps and applied on a grosgrain loop on the left sleeve.
- Long length
- The model wears size 3
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; COLLAR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.