- A wide and feminine funnel neck is featured by the Vonne, the women’s jacket that was missing from the closet. Starting from the double collar, this piece is crafted with down filled nylon technique and will be everything needed in a precious ally when practicing winter sports. A high-performance style with great allure that displays Moncler’s unmistakable design in every stitch.
- "Performance & Style" women’s short down jacket crafted in nylon technique
- Down filled
- Large and feminine collar, adjustable with an elastic drawcord with a down filled nylon double interior collar that guarantees optimal protection from the cold
- Two-way waterproof zipper front closure
- Waterproof zipper front double pockets and silicone zipper garage
- Lift pass pocket with waterproof zipper closure and silicone zipper garage at bottom of left sleeve
- Tuckaway hood inserted in collar
- Quilted nylon powder skirt with technical wadding, non-slip Moncler elastic and logo snap closures
- Interior media pocket with silicone media port inserted in left front lining
- Interior goggle pocket with soft lens cloth tethered to a hook and coil
- Brushed jersey windproof wrist gaiter with thumb-loop
- Soft egg-shaped proportions
- Tricolour Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Short length
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; COLLAR LINING: 52% Polyester, 32% Polyamide / Nylon, 16% Elastane / Spandex
Performance & Style
- Garment Designed For Light Sport
- Water Repellent
- Good Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Waterproof Zip
- Wind-resistant gaiters
- Internal Pockets Equipped With Mobile Holder
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.