The search for new materials and constant attention to style are the main ingredients of the Copenhague, a jacket with all of the right characteristics to become a Spring/Summer 2019 must-have of a woman’s wardrobe. Made entirely of Doudounne Plume, a brand new state-of-the-art fabric that is the lightest of its kind, it will be the perfect companion to face any temperature and feel at ease.
- Product details
- Doudoune Plume jacket, 5 denier fabric, state-of-the-art micro-ripstop, among the lightest ever produced with down retention performance
- Direct injection down quilting
- Collar with tonal painted snaps closure
- Palladium-tone die-cast zipper front closure and ring zipper pull
- Welt pockets with tonal coil zipper closures
- Elastic drawcord hem
- Short length
- Felt Moncler macro-logo on left sleeve
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not twist or wring; do not soak; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.