- A women’s long sleeve crewneck crafted in POLARTEC® 100 Series fleece, a textile made from recycled plastic. Sustainability and design delivered in an “Après-Ski” piece destined to become an instant classic.
- "Après Ski" women’s top crafted in POLARTEC® 100 SERIES recycled fleece; the fabric offers versatile warmth, optimal breathability, resistance to pilling and remarkable durability
- Crewneck with contrast colour nylon technique cased elastic neckband and bottom band
- Contrast nylon laqué cased elastic cuffs
- The sleeve fully opens with a die-cast zipper closure that opens to the shoulder
- Adjustable aglet-ended drawcord hem
- "Recycled" label on bottom of back right side
- POLARTEC® label on bottom of left side
- Logo loop attached with a red stitch detail at the centre back of the neck
- Nylon laqué tricolour Moncler logo on left chest
- Loose fit
- Medium length
COLLAR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BOTTOM LINING : 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BOTTOM: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyester; COLLAR LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.