Ontario is the quintessence of the DNA found in Moncler Gamme Rouge, which blends sportswear and couture together in a symphony of stylish and technological suggestions. An extremely luxurious small bouclé jacket in a play of colour contrasts, including the red stripe of leaves in autumn. An unforgettable combination of innovation and elegance, which conceals an ultra-lightweight soul, to be worn as an embrace during winter's coldest days.
- Product details
- Crew-neck coat in wool and chenille bouclé with black and white tweed effect
- Short lightweight nylon liner with ivory down padding and bomber collar in rib-knit wool
- Outer garment unlined and internally bonded with jersey
- Hand-fringed raw-cut hems and trim
- Tricolour bouclé passementerie on trim, cuffs and pockets
- Front of coat and liner fastened with visible metal zip
- Metal rooster on left sleeve
- Knee length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionBASE FABRIC: 39% Polyamide / Nylon, 31% Silk, 22% Polyester, 5% Cotton, 3% Virgin wool
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.; It is advisable to wash at high-profile specialist centres.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.