- A shower of polka dots and flowers creates the Ines, a women’s A-line coat from the 0 Moncler Richard Quinn line, collection n°0 of the Moncler Genius project. Crafted in Longue Saison nylon, this outerwear is a small textile masterpiece where the perimeter of each flower is stitched by hand. Decorative bejewelled buttons with crystal and yellow coloured stones add an extra precious detail. A Moncler “Daisy” logo on the left sleeve completes the look.
- A-line coat with funnel collar
- Crafted in Longue Saison nylon flower and polka dot print
- Black Longue Saison nylon lining
- Down filled
- The entire perimeter of the flowers is stitched manually with a linear machine
- Front with concealed snaps closure
- Placket with decorative buttons in two colour rhinestones: yellow and crystal
- Side pockets with concealed zipper closures
- High frequency Daisy logo on the left sleeve with topstitching around the perimeter
- Long length
- The model wears size 1
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000