- The quilted parka, redesigned by the brand for its Enfant collection, is the ideal companion for boys in winter, whether in the city or out discovering nature. The Yann is a combination of high-performance technical materials that delivers total freedom of movement, even to the liveliest kids. Worn with the precious fur insert, it becomes even warmer.
- Long carry over parka in technical micro nylon with down padding
- Front fastening with tone-on-tone die-cast zip
- At the front, detachable hood and pockets with enamelled tone-on-tone press-studs
- Detachable hood trim in murmansky (tanuki) fur
- Cuffs in wool blend rib knit
- Drawstring waist
- Felt logo
- Medium length
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyester; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyester; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; COLLAR LINING: 100% Polyester; Ribs: 50% Acrylic, 50% Virgin wool;Fur 1: BLUE FROST FOX
Due to the current situation, the shipment of store.moncler.com orders will be delayed. We apologise for the inconvenience.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
We have decided to prolong the returns period to 60 days for all orders made between 1 March and 10 May 2020, to give you more time to decide if you want to keep or return your purchases.
Normal conditions of return will apply to orders made after 10 May. Please consult our Return Policy for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000