- Perfect for both school and free time with friends, the Lemenez down jacket for girls expresses Moncler’s sustainable ethics, showcasing the resistant nylon technique texture made from ECONYL® thread and details crafted of recycled materials. The style features a detachable hood, functional pockets and a two-way zipper closure, allowing the fit to be personalised. The sleeve showcases a “Moncler born to protect” inscription embroidered with recycled thread.
- Down jacket for girls
- Crafted in nylon technique with ECONYL® thread
- Down filled and boudin quilted
- Front with recycled two-way zipper closure
- Recycled fabric lining
- Detachable hood with recycled snap closures
- Hood with recycled yarn knit trim
- Pockets with recycled zipper closures
- Sleeve flap patch pocket with snap closure
- "Moncler born to protect" lettering embroidered with recycled thread on sleeve
- Felt Moncler logo and recycled thread on sleeve
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping. If you place your order by 3.30 pm GMT Next Day Delivery is available: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000