Perfect for the city and ideal for those cool spring mornings, the Tourmaline has that typical Moncler dual feeling: long-lasting materials and an emphasis on cuts and styles. The result is a military-style jacket with the slim fit of the brand’s bestsellers and the finishes of a cutting-edge garment.
- Product details
- Nylon technique field jacket
- Palladium-tone die-cast zipper front closure and tonal painted snaps
- Four patch pockets with gathered grosgrain flaps
- Elastic drawcord interior waist and hem
- Lightweight detachable nylon vest with 2cm micro-boudin quilted front and cotton fleece back
- Vest front closure with palladium-tone die-cast zipper
- Concealed zipper double side pockets of the vest
- Round neckline of vest with grosgrain binding
- Felt Moncler logo on left sleeve and on chest of interior vest
- Medium length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionOUTER: 100% Polyamide; VEST INNER - BACK: 66% Cotton, 34% Polyamide; FRONT: 100% Polyamide with 90% Down, 10% Feather padding
OUTER: Delicate wash max. 30° C; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Cool iron max. 110° C; Dry clean with tetrachloroethylene - mild process; Professional wet clean - mild process; Dry flat; Wash separately; Washing and ironing inside out is recommended.INNER: Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Cool iron max. 110° C; Dry clean with tetrachloroethylene; Do not professional wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not twist or wring; Do not soak; Washing and ironing inside out is recommended.
- Product Advice
Product AdviceOur style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.