Winning style and function are the result of Moncler’s technical expertise delivered in a pant designed for snow sports. Graceful on the figure, they feature cutting-edge technical finishes which help them to perform even on the coldest days. A touch of femininity even in the snow.
- Product details
- "High Performance" trousers made in polyester fabric with GORE® THERMIUM ® coating, windproof membrane, waterproof, effective layer against the cold and humidity that offers complete protection from the wind, snow and light rain (GORE® THERMIUM® design is trademark of W. L. Gore & Associates)
- Fully taped seams
- Padded wadding and stretch fabric lining
- Relaxed fit with slightly shaped wide leg with knee patch
- Waist shaped in the rear and lined in warming velour tech to heat the back
- Adjustable tabs inserted on the sides of the waist
- Waterproof zipper front pockets
- Bottom of leg waterproof zipper closure, technical nylon snow gaiters that close with elastic and hook to anchor boots
- Resin coated canvas edge guard patches on bottom inside of leg
- Moncler logo on back centre of waistband
- 75 cm inseam Avalanche safety reflector located on outside bottom right pant leg
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionLINING: 95% Polyamide / Nylon, 5% Elastane / Spandex; PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; 2 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; BOTTOM LINING : 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyester
Wash max 30°C - Mild process; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Do not dry clean; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not twist or wring; Do not use fabric softener
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
All orders placed and delivered between 3 and 21 December may be exceptionally returned until 7 January.
Orders delivered after 21 December follow the ordinary return policy.