With the Valberg jacket, Moncler 1952, collection no. 2 of the Moncler Genius project, reinvents the parka with an urban flair, enriching it with high-tech details taken from the world of mountain climbing and the most iconic elements of brand. A pop inspired metropolitan piece with the personality of a leader, able to stand out in every occasion of city life.
- Product details
- Down filled wool-blend felt parka
- Nylon laqué detail on hood
- Tuckaway hood at metal zipper and snaps
- Metal zipper front closure
- Welt front pockets
- Button patch front pockets
- Metal zipper left chest pocket with technical Moncler embroidered ribbon
- Adjustable hood with mount climbing inspired elastic drawcord
- Oversized black felt Moncler logo
- Knee length
- Loose fit
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Wool; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Do not iron; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Remove detachable accessories before washing; It is advisable to wash with the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.