In an exclusive collaboration, the avant-garde designer Craig Green reinterprets the iconic Moncler padding in a hybrid garment with technical finishing and tailored elements. The Richie jacket evokes the images of an arctic expedition, through snow drifts and immense ice sheets, drawing a new territory of style experimentation for Moncler and the designer's aesthetics.
- Product details
- Very bright bomber jacket in military drill, a fabric traditionally used for military uniforms, with down padding
- Matching rib-knit on collar, armholes, cuffs, hem and right chest and centre strip on back
- Front fastening with die-cast chunky zip, customised nylon puller and flap with concealed press-studs
- Double pocket with die-cast zip
- Ziz-zag topstitching outlines the sleeves and the trim above and below the central rib
- Garment customised with special detachable Velcro patch with see-through effect
- Short length
- Loose fit
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; OUTER APPLICATION: 100% Polyester; Ribs: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Wash max 30°C - Mild process; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not use any type of softener when washing at home.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.