Versatility and technical features are the attributes of the Montegenevre jacket designed by Moncler to be worn throughout the winter season. The shapes of the brand's iconic outerwear are enriched with details such as pockets, drawstrings and a detachable hood, making it suitable for city wear or a sudden snowstorm on the mountain.
- Product details
- Jacket in lightweight carded flannel lined in nylon with down padding
- Detachable hood with enamelled tone-on-tone press-studs
- Front die-cast zip fastening
- Pocket on left sleeve with enamelled tone-on-tone press-studs
- Elastic drawstring in the hood and bottom hem
- Cloth Moncler badge on left sleeve
- Short length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Wool; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.