- Unexpected textile combinations are delivered in the Guada, a women’s jacket from the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n°2 of the Moncler Genius project. Crafted in wool tweed with nylon technical details, this outerwear is ready to impress thanks to the perfectly balanced play of contrasts that fuses sophistication and a contemporary flavour to create a new metropolitan hybrid.
- Lightweight wool tweed jacket
- Compact nylon collar, back yoke and sleeves detail
- Down filled
- Raw washed cotton canvas lining
- Front with domed self-covered button closure
- Collar with metal button closure
- 4-hole polyester inner-button on interior
- Pockets with concealed zipper closures
- Nylon twill ribbon trim on the wool tweed
- Medium length
- Moncler embroidered ribbon on outside of back of neck
BODY LINING: 100% Cotton; SLEEVES LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 28% Acrylic, 28% Wool, 23% Cotton, 14% Polyamide / Nylon, 6% Mohair, 1% Other fibres
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.