- The Clariden, Moncler’s oversized women’s coat, is constructed in ultra lightweight Japanese nylon technique. With a high-performance membrane and top-quality down fill to guarantee optimal thermal insulation, this style of novel proportions will be loved no matter the weather.
- "Après Ski" women’s down jacket crafted in lightweight 2-layer nylon technique, a weightless Japanese fabric laminated with an ultra thin high-performance membrane
- Super-padded garment with 1000 fill power down, the highest quality down that gives the jacket greater thermal insulation and lightness
- Wide collar with reflective detail on the back
- Two-way die-cast zipper front closure with silicone Moncler top zipper pull and tricolour detail covered by a padded storm placket with shiny snaps
- Pockets with waterproof zippers covered by hook-and-loop closure with reflective piping
- Waterproof fabric underarm zipper vent with silicone zipper garage
- Contrast colour nylon laqué cuffs
- Adjustable aglet-ended drawcord waist and drawcord hem
- Loose proportions
- Tricolour Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Extra long length
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; 2 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BOTTOM LINING : 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; COLLAR LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
We have decided to prolong the returns period to 60 days for all orders made between 1 March and 10 May 2020, to give you more time to decide if you want to keep or return your purchases.
Normal conditions of return will apply to orders made after 10 May. Please consult our Return Policy for more information.