- Adaptability is one of mankind’s most noticeable traits: the Glomma is the women’s long coat from the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n°2 of the Moncler Genius project that knows this well. Crafted in a wrinkled technical fabric with contrast nylon laqué inserts, this style is enriched with adjustable details that make it a versatile ally to count on every day.
- Wrinkled polyester women’s long coat
- Nylon laqué lining, outside of hood and bib
- Wool and polyester-blend canvas bib lapel
- Down filled
- Front with snaps closure
- Bib with metal zipper closure
- Nylon twill ribbon zipper pull
- Bib attached on the back with 4-hole button closures and knotted elastic drawcord
- Nylon twill ribbon hood drawcord
- Nylon twill ribbon embellished belt
- Long length
- Moncler embroidered ribbon on outside of back of neck
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyester; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyester; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 60% Polyester, 40% Virgin wool
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping. If you place your order by 4.30 pm CET Next Day Delivery is available: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. Alternatively, visit one of our Moncler Boutiques within the country of shipping for a return. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
We have decided to prolong the returns period to 60 days for all orders made between 1 March and 10 May 2020, to give you more time to decide if you want to keep or return your purchases.
Normal conditions of return will apply to orders made after 10 May. Please consult our Return Policy for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000