- A sweatshirt that inherits the technical aptitude from skiwear and turns into a warm and enveloping piece for those relaxing après-ski moments. Moncler’s iconic logo becomes a sign of belonging and a style detail on a functional and high-performance garment for even winter in the city. For those who always have victory in their grasp, even when it comes to style.
- "Après Ski" style in super-soft French terry with down filled nylon laqué interior collar with logo snaps closure
- Sweatshirt hoodie
- Attached hood with adjustable elastic drawcord
- Quilted nylon laqué logo embroidery with satin stitch on front
- Moncler logo label on bottom left side
- Short length
- Regular fit
HOOD LINING: 64% Polyester, 32% Cotton, 4% Elastane / Spandex; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; Embroidery: 100% Polyester; BASE FABRIC: 64% Polyester, 32% Cotton, 4% Elastane / Spandex; COLLAR LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000