- Those in search of an everyday men’s jacket that combines extreme lightness and high-performance will find the Kander to be a must-have piece. The boudin quilting is made using a “box construction” technique, maximizing the thermal properties of the down fill without affecting the weight of the garment, ideal to face every moment of the winter with Moncler’s unbeatable quality.
- "Performance & Style" long jacket crafted in water-repellent 2-layer stretch poplin with a technical membrane that guarantees elevated water repellency and breathability
- Stretch nylon lining
- Down quilted
- Adjustable tuckaway hood with elastic drawcord that can be inserted into the collar
- Heat seal taped seams and bonded boudin quilting without topstitching, guaranteeing greater water repellency
- Two-way waterproof zipper centre closure with logo zipper pull
- Pockets with waterproof zipper closures
- Adjustable hem with interior drawcord
- Detachable patch with Moncler lettering, executed with technical embossing on the front yoke
- Tricolour Moncler logo on the left sleeve, Moncler graphics on the bottom and logo zipper stop
- Short length
LINING: 84% Polyamide / Nylon, 16% Elastane / Spandex; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BASE FABRIC: 84% Polyamide / Nylon, 16% Elastane / Spandex
Performance & Style
- Garment Designed For Light Sport
- Water Repellent
- Good Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Fully taped seams
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000