- Get ready to impress with the Aven, a women’s jacket from the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n°2 of the Moncler Genius project, created in collaboration with the London-based Itchy Scratchy Patchy team. The multicolour wool plaid that defines this outerwear is the perfect canvas on which to embroider a narrative of references characteristic of the design trio. Moving between mythological references, biblical symbolism and mention of revolutionary heroines, the patches that enrich this style are a breath of fresh air to brighten up the entire winter wardrobe.
- Multicolour wool plaid women’s jacket
- Elasticated multicolour polyester plaid hem and cuffs
- Nylon laqué lining
- Down filled
- Front with metal zipper closure
- Pockets and collar with snap closures
- Metal studs embellishment on shoulders
- Patches on right sleeve, left sleeve and outside of neck
- Metal medallions on the front
- Medium length
- Embroidered Moncler macro-logo on left chest
EXTERIOR: 100% Virgin wool; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 70% Cotton, 30% Polyester
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000