- The Khatanga, a women’s jacket from the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n°2 of the Moncler Genius project, is part of an exclusive capsule created for the Genius Building presentation. Designed to be the absolute star of winter looks, this outerwear layers multiple details to create a truly unique style: it is made up of a nylon laqué jacket with a large lapel in heavy wool tweed and technical fabric fringe and trim, almost resembling medieval armour for a contemporary heroine. A bold personality delivered as an updated urban must-have to face the bitter cold.
- Women’s nylon laqué jacket
- Wool tweed exterior cape
- Wrinkled technical fabric hood
- Down filled
- Raw washed cotton canvas lining
- Front with metal zipper closure
- Hood collar with snaps closure
- Nylon twill ribbon zipper pull and trim detail on wool tweed
- Adjustable elastic drawcord hem and cuffs
- Long length
- Moncler embroidered ribbon loop on outside back of neck
EXTERIOR: 50% Acrylic, 22% Wool, 14% Cotton, 10% Polyamide / Nylon, 4% Mohair; BODY LINING: 100% Cotton; SLEEVES LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyester; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000