- The Clariden, Moncler’s oversized women’s coat, is constructed in ultra lightweight Japanese nylon technique. With a high-performance membrane and top-quality down fill to guarantee optimal thermal insulation, this style of novel proportions will be loved no matter the weather.
- "Après Ski" women’s down jacket crafted in lightweight 2-layer nylon technique, a weightless Japanese fabric laminated with an ultra thin high-performance membrane
- Super-padded garment with 1000 fill power down, the highest quality down that gives the jacket greater thermal insulation and lightness
- Wide collar with reflective detail on the back
- Two-way die-cast zipper front closure with silicone Moncler top zipper pull and tricolour detail covered by a padded storm placket with shiny snaps
- Pockets with waterproof zippers covered by hook-and-loop closure with reflective piping
- Waterproof fabric underarm zipper vent with silicone zipper garage
- Contrast colour nylon laqué cuffs
- Adjustable aglet-ended drawcord waist and drawcord hem
- Loose proportions
- Tricolour Moncler logo on left sleeve
- Extra long length
LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; DETAILS PADDING: 100% Polyester; 1 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; 2 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BOTTOM LINING : 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; COLLAR LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
We offer both Standard and Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. We also provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
Thanks to the "Pick up in Boutique" option you can choose to pick up your order in one of the Moncler boutiques. This service is complimentary.
- Our style advisors are available for tips and information about this item from Monday to Friday, from 10am to 7pm CET
Call Us: 00 800 10204000