- A double-layer effect is delivered in this padded satin bomber jacket from the 8 Moncler Palm Angels line, collection n°8 of the Moncler Genius project. The contrast purple nylon laqué lining balances the colour against the graffiti graphic on the back, which features silk screened Palm Angels lettering on top of the neoprene Moncler macro-logo. The final touch, a label to personalise with your name.
- Down filled satin bomber jacket
- Nylon laqué contrast purple lining
- Diagonal piecing in the front with two different level bottom bands
- Solid rib-knit collar, cuffs and double bottom bands
- Double centre front closures: storm placket with nickel-tone snaps, antique silver-tone first snap with raised skull and Moncler lettering and metal zipper with Moncler zipper pull
- Pockets with shaped flaps and exposed nickel-tone snap closures
- Chest personalised with an antique silver-tone safety pin with skull head inserted into nickel-tone eyelets and a metallic painted Moncler and PALM ANGELS ® collaboration "applique" logo
- Left sleeve pocket with antique silver-tone metal zipper and "Palm Angels ® -Mind Control" and Moncler logo printed ribbon zipper pull
- Black neoprene Moncler macro-logo patch with tonal embroidery and "PALM ANGELS ® " graffiti lettering printed on top
- Overlapping interior labels, a design of the collection: fabric with an allover photographic collage print and eco-leather "HELLO MY NAME IS" nametag graphic
- Long length
- Loose fit
- The woman model wears size 1
- The male model wears size 3
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; Hem rib: 100% Wool; Cuffs rib: 100% Wool; Collar rib: 100% Wool
From March 25th, we will be temporarily closing our Italian warehouses in line with new measures introduced by the Italian government.
You may continue placing your orders and we will deliver them to you as soon as our warehouses reopen.
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.
In line with recent government guidelines, and for the health of our community, we have taken the decision to temporarily close our warehouses and pause delivery and return services.
We have decided to extend our return period to 60 days for all orders placed starting from 1 March, 2020, to ensure that you have enough time to decide whether to keep or return your items.
Please consult the dedicated section for more information.