- Wool and cashmere delivered in a men’s knit crewneck sweater. Featuring a detachable hood and jacquard graphic inspired by the four elements - water, earth, air and fire - this striped piece is the perfect embodiment of an uncompromising contemporary style.
- "Après Ski" men’s seven-gauge and twelve-gauge plain knit sweater crafted in solid wool cashmere with "Air" jacquard logo
- Long sleeve crewneck silhouette with rainwear fabric detachable hood and semi-rigid visor, adjustable with aglet-ended drawcord
- Moncler logo detail on left side
HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; BASE FABRIC: 70% Virgin wool, 30% Cashmere
- Garment Designed For High-Altitude Leisure Use
- Excellent Breathability
- Excellent Thermal Insulation
- Excellent Comfort
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.