Old-school inspiration with a Scottish feel and tailored approach. The Soleil jacket reinterprets the shape of classic outerwear with a combination of contrasting technical materials and refined details for an immediately recognisable garment. Perfect for the city or when relaxing on the mountain. With a precious fur insert for a touch of refinement on the snow.
- Product details
- "Après Ski" model made from a mix of materials: checked wool fabric front and back with down padding; 3-gauge half cardigan knit mouliné sleeves
- Resin-treated nylon details on bottom hem
- Detachable collar in natural coloured curly sheepskin
- Double front pocket with welts in double-bonded technical nylon
- All zips are waterproof
- Inner phone pocket with silicone cable port in the front left inner lining
- Short length
- Loose "bomber" fit
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionOUTER BODY : 82% Virgin wool, 10% Mohair, 8% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; 2 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; Ribs: 50% Polyamide / Nylon, 38% Wool, 12% Mohair
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Remove detachable accessories before washing; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.