The Tinuviel is a fusion of continual references from the ’70s and military inferences delivered in a precious garment. The belt sculpts the waist and becomes an iconic detail of an essential and sophisticated outerwear piece that does not neglect the attention to function and technical experimentation, characteristics of Moncler. Luxurious yet easy to wear, even in the most exclusive mountain resorts.
- Product details
- Long parka in nylon satin with down padding
- Fixed hood with detachable frost fox fur
- Front fastening with ruthenium finish metal zip and visible grosgrain zip trim
- Double side pocket with concealed zip
- Adjustable belt in grosgrain with logoed plate buckle
- Tone-on-tone flag label applied to left side
- Knee length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 60% Polyester, 40% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 60% Polyester, 40% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Do not twist or wring; do not soak; Remove detachable accessories before washing; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.