- This special version of the Tippi, a women’s coat from the 0 Moncler Richard Quinn line, collection n°0 of the Moncler Genius project, is enriched with a print created specifically for the Genius Building presentation. Richard Quinn’s maximalist approach is expressed to the fullest, creating outerwear that pairs Moncler’s iconic nylon laqué with a “Paisley” pattern and a zebra print lining to balance the look. The slightly loose fit, which pays tribute to silhouettes from the Sixties, completes the look and adds a touch of femininity.
- Nylon laqué coat with Paisley print
- Zebra printed nylon lining
- Down filled with boudin quilting
- Slightly loose fit
- Attached hood with adjustable aglet-ended elastic drawcord and metal logo toggle
- Two-way metal zipper and painted logo snaps front closures
- Front flap pockets with painted snap closures
- Adjustable cased elastic cuffs with painted snap closures
- High frequency Daisy logo on the left sleeve with topstitching around the perimeter
- Long length
- Moncler Genius special style
- The model wears size 1
EXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; LINING: 100% Polyester; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyester; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.