- The Theret, a men’s jacket from the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n°2 of the Moncler Genius project, is part of an exclusive capsule created for the Genius Building presentation. Designed to face the winter with uncompromising style, this outerwear features two large patch pockets and shearling inserts that add an extra dose of warmth and an element that nods to alpine gear.
- Down filled reversible hooded jacket
- Colour block exterior: extra lightweight cotton top with mirror effect fabric panels
- Contrast colour nylon rainwear bottom and eco-shearling hood
- Nylon laqué interior
- Die-cast zipper closure
- Rib-knit cuffs
- Flap patch chest pockets with plated snap closures
- Contrast fabric large hand pockets
- Inside of chest pockets with die-cast zipper closures and technical rope zipper pulls with resin aglets Large flap patch hand pockets with plated snap closures
- Medium length
- Tonal felt Moncler logo patch
OUTER BOTTOM: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; OUTER UPPER PART: 100% Cotton; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; Cuffs rib: 100% Polyester;Fur 1: SHEEP
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.