Seventies references and retro style for a refined garment that features all the hi-tech details of sportswear that can handle the toughest weather conditions. Beverley is the result of a winning formula of hi-tech features and soft fur insets, for a chic ethnic interpretation of mountain living. For an exuberant look on the slopes or in the city.
- Product details
- "Performance & Style" model in technical nylon with down padding
- Fixed hood with detachable dyed silver fox fur trim
- Double collar and double front flap with two-way waterproof zip and logoed press-studs to guarantee maximum protection from the cold
- Technical nylon belt with logoed boxy type roll buckle
- Jetted pockets at front with waterproof zip
- Ski pass pocket with waterproof zip at bottom of left sleeve
- Windproof gaiter on the body in padded nylon with technical batting, logoed non-slip elastic at the bottom and logoed press-stud fastening
- Lycra windproof wrist gaiter with thumbhole
- Inner phone pocket with silicone cable port in the front left inner lining
- Logo on left sleeve
- Short length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionLINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; HOOD LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather; 1 MATERIAL: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; 2 MATERIAL: 83% Polyamide / Nylon, 17% Elastane / Spandex; 3 MATERIAL: 100% Polyester; BASE FABRIC: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Hand wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Do not twist or wring; do not soak; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.