About SKI HELMET
- Moncler redesigns and personalises the iconic KASK “Stealth” in Matt, made by the eponymous Italian company, at the very cutting-edge of design, development and production of sport helmets. Designed for the mountain, the Moncler Grenoble Ski Helmet is available in Matt Black in several sizes. The soft inner padding, designed to provide a perfect fit, guarantees heat insulation and breathability. The helmet comes with two panoramic visors - Silver Mirror and Orange - which are easy to remove and switch over, designed to meet the demands of varying light on the slopes, as well as being highly anti-fog. The pack includes a special box and a Moncler helmet bag in black duvet.
- TECHNOLOGY Injection mould
- MATERIAL ABS / EPS
- VENTILATION Active
- EARFLAPS Hard with Kask logo
- CHIN PAD with carbon look effect
- VISOR Retractable goggle
- LENS Single Lens Silver Mirror Coated
- LOGOS Moncler Logo in the front and back
- HELMET STANDARD CE EN 1077 – Class A
- VISOR STANDARD CE EN 174
Outer shell in ABS, inner shell in expanded polystyrene (EPS)
Clean the helmet (and any accessories) using just water, mild soap and a soft, clean cloth, leaving it to dry naturally at room temperature. The inner padding should be hand-washed in cold water. If it is removable, it can be hand-washed in cold water or washed in the washing machine (max. 30°C). Do not use chemical cleaners or solvents.
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.