Modern, practical, with an urban feel. The Lusaka embodies the dedication of the 2 Moncler 1952 line, collection n°2 of the Moncler Genius project, in selecting materials that meet the fashion needs of its muse. A bomber jacket with a lettering print that creates a three-dimensional effect, while the nylon shields from the cool spring breeze while becoming lighter and lighter.
- Product details
- Multicolour lettering print nylon technique bomber jacket
- Laser perforated nylon léger yoke lining
- Nickel-tone die-cast zipper front closure; enamelled double snaps collar
- Angled double flap pockets with concealed snaps closures
- Detachable hood with poly-cotton blend ribbon drawcord
- Elastic loop and 4-hole buttons hood closure
- Enameled snaps front and back yokes
- Rib-knit cuffs and bottom band
- Embroidered ribbon loop with Moncler lettering at centre back of neck
- Medium length
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; YOKE LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Remove detachable accessories before washing; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We provide free pick up for your returns: you have 15 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.