The result is sophisticated elegance, for an urban winter or leisure time in a luxurious mountain chalet. This full-length cardigan with jacquard motifs echoes the charm of the “handmade” artisan repertoire of Norwegian lands. It features an Alpaca blend floral design intertwined with premium cotton and wool boucle yarns. The result exudes high society style, for the urban winter and leisure time in a luxurious mountain chalet.
- Product details
- Long line, long sleeve cardigan in 3GG plain knit with Norwegian jacquard pattern at the yoke, cuffs and base
- Cotton lace macramé appliques with colored flowers applied by hand
- The sweater is made with a blend of Alpaca yarn that is brushed in strand form: once transformed into the garment and treated, it takes on a softer and more voluminous appearance
- Front closure in grosgrain and snap fasteners covered in silk twill
- Small metal rooster at the base
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
Composition1 MATERIAL: 78% Alpaca, 14% Polyamide / Nylon, 8% Wool; 2 MATERIAL: 62% Wool, 32% Alpaca, 6% Polyamide / Nylon; OUTER APPLICATION: 100% Polyester
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning in tetrachloroethene - mild process; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.; It is advisable to wash at high-profile specialist centres.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.