A look into the future of the classic 60s parka. The Inuit jacket combines slightly hipster details, such as sheepskin and fur inserts, with a vibrantly reflective silvery laminate – a hallmark of spacesuits. There is no lack of innovative and hi-tech updates which create greater wearability, making it high-performance in any situation. An iconic piece in the Moncler collection, it's immediately recognizable, whether in the city or on snow.
- Product details
- Long parka in laminated silver-color cotton with down padding
- Sheepskin collar with detachable coyote fur hood trim
- Front fastening with metal zipper and two-hole buttons secured with tape
- Patch pockets with press-stud and inside pocket with coil zip
- Lined in matte nylon with contrasting color cottony effect
- Waist internally adjustable with elastic cord and stopper
- Cloth Moncler badge
- Below the knee length
- Loose fit
- Composition & Care
Item Composition & Care
CompositionEXTERIOR: 100% Cotton; LINING: 100% Polyamide / Nylon; PADDING: 90% Down, 10% Feather
Do not wash; Do not bleach; Do not tumble dry; Ironing maximum temperature 110°C - without steam; Dry cleaning with hydrocarbons; Do not professionally wet clean; Dry flat; Wash separately; Please address specialized fur cleaner; Remove detachable accessories before washing; It is advisable to wash and iron the garment on reverse.
- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We offer both Standard and an Express shipping: choose the service that best meets your needs at Checkout. Return service: you have 20 days from delivery to follow our quick and easy return procedure. For further information visit the Returns and Refunds section.